Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"fundraiser" bangs

I noticed some hair on the floor a few days ago that definitely was not resembling dog hair (the usual offender). So as I go to pick it up, I look over at miss M to ask why there is a chunk of blond hair decorating our floor and notice the new do.
Her response:
"I was having a fundraiser. "
Luckily the hair stylist's scissors were confiscated before she went too crazy. I have to say in the end though...she did a pretty good job. Maybe I'll let her have a go with my hair once it grows out a bit. Really, how much damage could she do???

4 comments:

~j~ said...

oh my gosh!!! this just made my day, that child :) always thinking! she is brilliant i tell you, Brilliant!!
xo
j

Jenn Kirk said...

LOL! That is so funny, yet so sweet! Maya is great.

miyo b. said...

how sweet - fundraising, just like her parents. i love it!

Becky said...

At least it was a smaller scale fundraiser than what you guys did...