Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Bri has been asking to get her hair relaxed for months and months now. I finally took her for a couple of "consultations" only to find that relaxing curly hair in this day and age is worth as much as putting her through a four year private college. Maybe that's a slight exaggeration. I repeat, SLIGHT. Anywho, the hairpimp told me she could cut the cost in half if my daughter wanted to model in a hair show this last Sunday.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
7 things that make me..........well.me.
* I would love to live on a piece of property one day between 1&5 acres with a couple of horses and a vegetable garden.
* I make a habit of buying the junk of others to embelish or refinish and make treasures for my home therefore constantly filling the garage with projects, sorry husband.
* I regularly set fire to any and all wooden cooking utensils when using the stove....I just can't stop laying the darn things next to the burner.
* My brain is constantly filled with so many ideas and to-do lists that I frequently get bogged down just by waking up in the morning.
* I LOVE root beer floats, Bri's homemade choco-chip cookies, and a new favorite...Papa Bill's sour cream apple pie, ohhhhhh & dancing.
* I am married to THE MOST incredible man on the planet.
* On most days I believe there is a GOD who loves me.
I'll try to think of something else to write about soon. Promise.
Meanwhile ~ Julia and Andrea are the lucky tagees.