Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

What a week we've had! I think I hit the top of the stressometer this past week and am hoping to catch my breath over the next few days. Matt and I flew up north Wednesday for a whirlwind trip for a custody hearing and a short visit with my mumsy. Although the custody hearing was a disaster we had a wonderful (yet too short) stay with my mom. We came home Thursday afternoon only to wake up Friday to a miserably sick Maya. I'm telling you, I've never seen anyone so desperate looking as my sweet little blued eyed beauty as she vomited the entire day away. What a helpless feeling the past few days have left us with as Maya couldn't hold anything down and hadn't eaten anything for 2 and 1/2 days. On a brighter note, she seems to be perking up tonight and I'm hoping she'll be back to her giggly, healthy and stubborn self very soon. I miss her smile. Hope you enjoyed this Easter day and that you found yourself surrounded by goodness and love.

xoxo


Love me mum
Mom's beautiful view

One of the many creatures at mum's house

Baskets for the girls

Sweet baby girl....

2 comments:

~j~ said...

oooh that picture of miss m says it all... poor baby, poor mommy!
better days on the way sweet girls.
i love you all,
love j

Andrejka said...

Your hair looks awesome (I know not very meaningful comment). . .but it's true!!! Love the color!!