Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Then and Now


Today's version


Last November (scary)


the day we bought it


My Matt has been reminding me of the last house post when I was wanking about the condition of our house with the hopes that I would someday reveal that there has been progress. We have been working on house projects for many moons now and are really happy with the results. It wasn't bad when we bought it...it just wasn't us. So now that we've put some sweat and love into it, we are feeling more and more comfortable in our little love shack.


Since November we have painted the outside, put a fence/sprinklers/plants/veggie garden in the front yard, ripped open the garage (for more space) plus a new garage door and remodeled a bathroom (more photos to come). Whew....time for a project break (if that's possible) in exchange for some beach time. Have you had any projects in the works? I'd love to hear about them.
xoxo

1 comment:

~j~ said...

oh my goodness. you just have to love before and after pictures to remind you of the progress that has been made! Good for you and the yard/house look spectacular!
xo
j