Saturday, April 25, 2009

happyness X 5


Top 5 reasons why this man still makes my heart go pitter~patter:

1. No matter how rough his work shift, no matter how little sleep he's functioning on ~ he always walks in the house with a smile on his face.

2. He puts toothpaste on my toothbrush for me when he gets ready for bed. Every night.

3. When I am at the end of my rope, tired, mentally extinguished ~ Matt will shoo me out of the house and take care of any and everything that needs doing at home...kids, dinner, cleaning, chauffering, visiting my grandma. Come to think of it, he helps me with all of that no matter what I'm feeling like.

4. He shows our daughters how a man ought to love, respect and care for a woman.

5. The man could be bringing in bucks with his own calendar... I tell ya.

Happy 5th Anniversary!

No comments: