Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Watchout world....I'm 3 today!!!



Today we celebrate little Maya on her 3rd year of life! She got her 1st birthday phone call this morning from Nana & Papa before opening a couple of birthday surprises then headed off to share some blueberry muffins with her friends at "school". She trotted into preschool announcing "I'm three, I'm three" with such excitement. She is so excited for her party and her highly anticipated "jumper". I can't quite describe the joy she gives me or how dynamic her personality is. All I can say is that she's full of sunshine & spunk all at the same time and I am so very grateful for every day with her.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday beautiful, amazing Maya!! Lots of hugs and kisses!!

Jenn Kirk said...

Yay, happy birthday, Maya!

~j~ said...

Yes, she truly examples JOY unplugged! Happy Birthday sweet Maya, we love you soo much.
j