Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Daisy


Our pastor's daughter is once again
battling cancer in her little body.
For the third time.
She just had surgery to remove
 a tumor today which also resulted
 in the removal of her spleen.
And through it all the Merrick family is
Trusting
Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the LORD:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I trust him. For he will rescue you from every trap
and protect you from deadly disease. He will cover you with his feathers.
He will shelter you with his wings.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
(Psalm 91:1-4 NLT)

I ask you, if it is in your heart,
to join our entire church community
in prayer for this dear family.

To find out specific prayer needs
click the link on the side of this page.

Love to you all.

1 comment:

~j~ said...

praying for a miracle for sweet Daisy Love...
xo
j