Tuesday, July 12, 2011

happy unbirthday my loves

I'm zero for three this year on my family's birthday posts.
Bummer.

So hears a quick update
(more for me to reminisce
than for anyone else's benefit.)

For Mr. Man's birthday, we went up to Mammoth and
enjoyed the sun/snow/rain. We explored places we
had never been by foot and horseback.
It was a beautiful time of year to go...
sooooo much water.

For Bri's birthday we kept it mellow,
gave her some sweet little gifts and lots of love.
And of course a birthday meal of her choice
including her fave...lemon bars.

For the little miss we kept it low key.
She opened gifts (a new boogie board and
two new dolls...more on that later).
After school we took her out to lunch,
gave into ear piercing (after a year of begging),
and watched her take her first horseback riding lesson
followed by her favorite dinner and cake.
It was a really fun day.
Whew!
All caught up now and
feeling slightly less guilty for my negligence.

xoxo

No comments: