Saturday, July 24, 2010

wonder.full.friends...


 play dress up nanny with your four year old with gusto.  This is no amateur we're talking about, this woman's got professional drama skills when it comes to getting down an dirty with the baby dolls.  Honestly.  She could teach a class on tapping into the imagination of children of all ages.  The best part is, she lets the little miss know that she takes this playtime seriously while she sports that pink boa! It makes little M feel oh so special. 

Not only is she a great playmate to my little one, she is my partner in crime when it comes to thrifting.  Nothing is better than finding your frugal shopping soul mate!

Thanks Julia for being such a wonderful friend to me and my girls.  We love playtime with you!

2 comments:

~j~ said...

oh Lord you did not post that picture!! :)) That was a very special day if I recall and you are such a doll to recant my so called special talents however I am totally into the moment when we are playin dress up ,I am for real!
xo :))
j

Meems said...

this is AMAZING! in fact THANK YOU for posting this picture.. all that you said is true oh so true! i love love love it!