Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gotaway

to this. last weekend.


Yosemite was our playground last weekend and we enjoyed every moment together ~ just me and mr. man.  We stayed at a family run B&B about a 1/2 hour outside of the park, waking up to a huge and beautiful breakfast each morning before we headed out for the day's adventures.  We enjoyed each moment skiing, hiking, exploring the area, eating ALOT and soaking in a huge jacuzzi tub before the night's end.  It was good.  Really good.

I think my mr. would agree.  Except for maybe the last hour driving home, when I suggested that I should take over the wheel due to his seemingly close proximity to the car ahead of us.  That put a slight damper on the mood in the car at the tail end of our trip.  I'm sure most of you already know this, but just in case you need a reminder:  best not to comment on your husband's scary driving tactics whilst he is at the wheel...unless you don't mind walking home.  Luckily, he loves me regardless of my unwanted outbursts of defensive driving  advice and didn't put me out.

Hope you're enjoying the last week of March.

2 comments:

miyo b. said...

looks like an amazing getaway!

Becky said...

how nice. You guys are always so good at getting away. Song and I need to do more of that.

And, I'm the scary driver in the relationship -- so maybe I'll pass your advice on to the hubby...