Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nikki's Day



Just had to post some photos of my very best childhood friend, Nikki. She passed away at 21 years old of a genetic disease called Cystic Fibrosis. I can't help but to smile every time I think of her. She had a joyful zest for life and the best sense of humor I've ever seen. She was a clown, always making me laugh with her break dancing moves or by stuffing her bra with anything she could fit into it. I miss her so much and over 10 years after her death still treasure the friendship we had.

This weekend I will be honoring Nikki with some friends & family by doing a fundraising walk for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I am so blessed to have the health and ability to do this for all those who suffer with this horribly tragic disease.

As for Nikki, I will remember you always and treasure the imprint you have left on my heart.

No comments: