Sunday, January 22, 2012

twenty twelve



Oh how I am filled with excitement for this year!
So much to strive for.
So much to live for.
So many people to love.
Big changes are coming.
I can feel it.
Opportunities for growth
and new found wisdom are awaiting.

Will there be trials?
Without a doubt!
Will there suffering?
For sure.

Yet...
I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all the marvelous things
you have done.
I will be filled with joy because of you.
I will sing praises to your name,
O Most High.
Psalm 9:1-2

...and peace will be mine.

Wishing you joy and peace in this
new year from our family to yours.

xoxo

2 comments:

Meems said...

Beautiful Aubrei. Your heart is shining brighter than ever before. What a beautiful post. smiling this morning because of you, because of this, because of what God has done!
xoxo
lots of love your way from the very tippy top
{ or bottom} of Africa!
- Meems

~j~ said...

Such an encouraging and sweet reminder of what resting in the will of the Father will do for our life!! THanks for the gentle yet powerful encouragement!xo
love from the mom of the one from the very tippy top of Africa :))